What is High Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU) ?
What are the benefits of HIFU Treatment ?
What do I have to do before the treatment ?
A consultation is always needed as this will give us a chance to assess your requirements and will help us to understand what results you are looking for so we can find the perfect solution for you.
How long does a session take ?
Each session is dependent on the treatment area, but we advise around 45 minutes for a full face treatment. Your treatment will be tailored to your individual requirements which will be discussed in your pre-treatment consultation. Additional time will be required if you require more areas.
What results are achieved with HIFU Treatment ?
How long do results last ?
Individual results will differ, however on average a minimum of 18 months to two years.
How many treatments are required ?
The number of sessions depends on the clients age and skin condition. One treatment is usually sufficient on light to moderate skin laxity.
When are the results visible ?
Some results will be seen immediately post treatment, with optimum results expected from three to six months.
Who is suitable for Hifu treatment ?
What are the contra indications for HIFU Treatments
- People having metallic implants in the face or neck
- People with derma fillers done within 3 months
- Open wounds or acne on the area to be treated
- People having electronic devices such as pace makers ecc
What are the prices to do such treatment ?
At Dermatec Med Aesthetic Clinic, we use the ORIGINAL Hifu equipment which is the most effective, but more costly due to electronic consumable devices.
Our introductory price is as follows -
- Area 1: Mid Face / Cheek Area : 150 euro ( normal price : 200 euro )
- Area 2: Crows Feet : 75 euro ( normal price : 100 euro )
- Area 3: Under Eyes: 75 euro ( normal price : 100 euro )
- Area 4: Forehead : 100 euro ( normal price : 150 euro )
- Area 5: Jaw Line : 150 euro ( normal price : 200 euro )
- Area 6: Neck : 150 euro ( normal price : 200 euro )
Package Treatments :
- Full Face ( Areas 1,2,3,4 ) : 275 euro ( normal price : 400 euro )
- Full Neck ( Areas 5,6 ) : 200 euro ( normal price : 275 euro )
- Full Face and Neck ( Areas 1,2,3,4,5,6 ): 400 euro ( normal price : 600 euro )