A Diet Plan Based on Your DNA Has Arrived — Here's What You Need to Know
Obesity has become one of the greatest challenges people face today. So far, the large range of dietary programs has not contributed to the solution of this problem.
Diets can be very confusing. Low carb, or low fat, or high protein, etc.? How should one know which diet is the right one?
The answer is very simple: MetaCheck - the secret lies within our genes. To find out which genetic type we are tells us what food is right for us combined with exercise recommendations.
MetaCheck, a new product in our Nutrition Care portfolio, is an innovative way to find out one´s gene type. It analyzes the patient´s genes which are involved in the weight control system and effect on the body can be positively influenced by dietary or behavioral changes for a slimmer you.
This makes MetaCheck an ideal player for wellbeing and prevention in our Nutrition Care portfolio. It complements the holistic approach of Nutrition Care to find and treat Nutrition based on healthy problems – for wellbeing, prevention and therapy.
What is the science behind MetaCheck?
Each of the Meta-type has two exercise variants. The endurance variant (E) is characterized by especially high caloric consumption during endurance activities such as jogging, swimming and bicycle riding, whereas the speed variant (S) shows higher caloric consumption during speed-type sport activities such as Body Pump®, aerobics and strength training.
To determine which Meta-type you are, it is necessary to perform a DNA analysis.
- Your counselor advises you and obtains your buccal/cheek swab sample
- Your anonymized sample is sent to CoGAP®
- Metabolic analysis and reporting of your results to your counselor
- Counseling and individually adapted training and dietary recommendations for you
- The results of your metabolic analysis
- Individualized recommendations for weight management and training
- A comprehensive 4-week-nutrition plan
- Meta-Type specific food-list with more than 800 products
- Professional follow-up counseling – here, your objectives and your personal circumstances (e.g. gender, age, weight, health status, etc.) will be taken into consideration.
- Unlimited access to the CoGAP® nutritional portal (recipe and diet suggestions appropriate for your Meta-type)
Book Yours Now and save 125 euro
Nutritioncare is giving us the opportunity to introduce the CoGAP® DNA Diet Analysis Test for a discounted price of 350 euro instead of 475 euro.
To book your test, kindly fill in the below application form and a member of our team will contact you to schedule a consultation to explain in more detail on how this amazing test is done and how it works.